Friday, August 19, 2011

Do Glucometers Keep Your Whole History?

I mean, stuff like how often you checked your blood levels, what dates, what times,  and not just the readings themselves?  I'm wondering if a diabetes counselor who has the meter-reading gizmo can determine all this, and see for herself/himself when hubby has had periods when he decides not to be diabetic any more and quits playing nice.

If there is such a thing, boy - will there ever be a day of reckoning!  I'm not sure I want to be there when it happens.

But as several people have pointed out, we are not their mothers or their jailers.

1 comment:

  1. so, first, you are right, it is not our job to figure this out

    second, they are supposed to provide the reports to their doctor/counselor

    Tom downloads history for his doc

    I have no idea what it is or how he does it

    ReplyDelete